- Desktop Cases
- Wallmount Enclosures
- Rackmount Chassis
- Support & RMA
- Orders can be modified without cancellation or fees by contacting our support via phone or email.
- Please see our Ordering and Shipping page, under section "Changing Your Order", for more information.
- Please call us at +1 775 356 5595 or email us at email@example.com for help.
- You do not need to cancel and replace your order if you forgot to enter a coupon code, or learned about one after ordering.
- Please call us at +1 775 356 5595 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may be able to retroactively apply the coupon.
- Coupons can NOT be retroactively applied to orders shipped before the coupon code was active.
- Coupons can NOT be retroactively applied to orders placed after the coupon code became inactive.
- Coupon codes will only be retroactively applied to orders less than 20 calendar days old.
- Retroactive coupons are applied as a refund to your payment card.
- Retroactive coupons are subject to standard "Order Refund" terms and conditions.
- All cancelled orders are subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
- This fee is applicable regardless of processing, fulfillment, or shipment status.
- This fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- This fee can not be applied as a credit towards a future order.
- Order cancellations may be requested by contacting Sliger Support either via email at email@example.com or via phone at +1-775-356-5595
- Orders may take up to 5 business days to cancel and have the funds returned.
Excessive Order Cancellations & Returns
Due to excessive cancellations and returns from a small number of customers, Sliger has been forced to implement additional fees for excessive cancellations and/or product returns. This policy is effective April 19th 2021.
- Customers are allowed one(1) cancellation and/or one(1) return per 60 calendar days at our standard 5% fee.
- Exceptions to this policy will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Additional cancellations are subject to an additional terms, as follows:
- A Customers second cancellation and/or return, within 60 days of the first cancellation and/or return, will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- A Customers third cancellation and/or return, within 60 days of the second cancellation and/or return, will be charged a 50% restocking fee.
- A Customers fourth cancellation and/or return will result in a permanent black listing of your billing, shipping, and IP address.
- All returned orders are considered cancelled orders, and are subject to a minimum 5% cancellation fee.
- This fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Products may be returned within 30 days from the delivery date shown by the tracking number.
- 30 day return window includes holidays and weekends.
- Returns outside of the 30-day return window are subject to management approval, and a 30% restocking fee.
- Additional fees will be assessed based on the condition of the returned product. (See "Packaging & Shipping a Return" section below.)
- NO returns are accepted outside of 90 calendar days from the order date.
- To request an order return, please call us at +1 775 356 5595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When calling in please have your Order ID Number available.
- For email return requests please have your Order ID Number listed in the email.
- This section does not apply to warranty returns for repair or replacement.
Packaging & Shipping a Return
- Case must be returned in their original packaging, or with minimum 3" of packaging around case.
- When returning a product to Sliger all parts, kits, and accessories of the original purchase must be included.
- Refunds will only be issued if returned products are returned in their entirely, and all parts are in good condition.
- If any parts are not retuned, or are returned damaged, the value of the non-returned or damaged parts will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Some items such as screws, adhesive backed rubber bumpers, or other other items at Sliger Supports discretion, will not incur refund deductions.
- For incomplete returns, the customer will be notified to ship the missing parts to Sliger within ten (10) business days.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned products; including shipment insurance, international duties, taxes, and/or brokerage fees.
- Sliger is not responsible for packages lost during the return process.
- This section does not apply to warranty returns for repair or replacement. Please see our Warranty & RMA Page.
- Any and all fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
- NO credit or refunds will be given for PayPal or Amazon Pay fees, Custom Duties, Credit Card Fees or any other third party charges.
- NO credit or refunds will be given for non-warranted or out of warranty merchandises.
- NO credit or refunds will be given for subparts of products with customer labels, adhesives residue, markings, modifications, etc.
- NO credit or refunds will be given for products or subparts with any physical damage or modifications.
- NO credit or refunds will be given for OEM, custom, or semi-custom parts or services (custom powder coats, modified cutouts, etc).
- NO credit or refunds will be given for shipping charges, duties, or other shipment related charges.
- NO credit or refunds will be given for additional shipping charges resulting from refused or missed deliveries.
- Refunds may take up to 5 business days to post to your account after we have processed the refund.